Software Requirement Document

The Tuniac forum.
aptheodo

Software Requirement Document

Post by aptheodo »

I intend to write the software requirement document on this project. Could you please inform me if there is somebody else who has already done it? Thank you in advance.
Brett
Site Admin

Re: Software Requirement Document

Post by Brett »

I think I have said this before to you, but why exactly would Tuniac need a software requirement document?
Would it not just end up as a repetitive 50 page document no one would read and would be out of date the moment I decide to change the behaviour of something "because it seemed like a good idea at the time"?

I'm unsure of why people like yourself run around Sourceforge asking to do these for random projects. I would love to understand the motivation. Do you charge for it once it has been done? Is it for a school/university/college assignment? Do you want to feel involved?

You need to clear up why you want to do this and why I, or anyone else that knows what Tuniac is, cares for actually having this done.
aptheodo

Post by aptheodo »

Well, I repeate the question in this forum, because the user "twistedddx" from sourgeforge told me to do so, as this is the official forum for tuniac.
Actually I intend to write this document because it's a project for my university and sourgeforge is the site given to us in order to find software.
After all I would like to know if somebody can help me in case I need some help, ofcourse I have taken into consideration the "help" menu but I'm not sure if it can cover all the issues I intend to write for the specific software.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Brett
Site Admin

Post by Brett »

I am the user twistedddx :)
Thank you for clearing up why you wish to write the document.

Im still not so sure Tuniac actually needs this document done but I am willing to assist you in completing your assignment.
If you want to do this assignment on the Tuniac project be my guest. I can try to help where ever possible.
tonymillion

Post by tonymillion »

As the original author of Tuniac I already have a software requirement document - I have pasted it below:

BE AN AWESOME MUSIC PLAYER
Brett
Site Admin

Post by Brett »

tonymillion wrote:As the original author of Tuniac I already have a software requirement document - I have pasted it below:

Tony needs more love, the love he once had for this player is what got us here!
jacoby

Post by jacoby »

Brett wrote:
tonymillion wrote:As the original author of Tuniac I already have a software requirement document - I have pasted it below:

Tony needs more love, the love he once had for this player is what got us here!
Go Tony!
Sigurd

Post by Sigurd »

If you are learning to write, do yourself a favour and also learn to write what is appreciated. When you have a hammer, not everything is a nail.

You waste your time, and insult the whole community (especially the author), when you assume too much and tell people what they need.

Listen to some music, relax.

I know a great media player you can use... :)
jacoby

Post by jacoby »

Why are thread views so crazy here? This one says it was 2400, while the one above and below say 36 and 37 respectively. All down the list some threads have like 40 views and others have 3000. What is the deal?
Brett
Site Admin

Post by Brett »

I necro-bumped this thread, it died super long ago.