Feature Request

The Tuniac forum.
max123

Feature Request

Post by max123 »

First of all I have to tell you that I really love the Tuniac Interface. I always searched for a music player like that. I always
wanted a player that just focuses on the important functions without browser, without store...
I really think that is the best of all music players I ever tried, and I tried very many (songbird, itunes, musikcube, foobar, winamp, windows media player, ...) . I even thought of programming my own, but I don't know very much about coding (yet).

But there are also things that I don't like that much about that great music player.
The icons look a bit old.

here is a screenshot with some changes i created with paint.net

Brett
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request

Post by Brett »

Hey.

Where you point to with show currently playing is currently a standard sort by artist, album, track #. Any ideas where that would get moved to?
The icons are a bit tired I'll try to round up some graphic designed to do something nice some day.

Harteex

Post by Harteex »

Brett wrote:Where you point to with show currently playing is currently a standard sort by artist, album, track #.
That's how I always sort my media library. I think that place is best to keep for the sorting (since all the other columns are about sorting too).
tonymillion

Post by tonymillion »

There is a menu option + hot key to show the currently playing song - Assuming thats what you want?
max123

Post by max123 »

Harteex wrote:
Brett wrote:Where you point to with show currently playing is currently a standard sort by artist, album, track #.
That's how I always sort my media library. I think that place is best to keep for the sorting (since all the other columns are about sorting too).
ok, when all guys think that way...

another possibility would be the following (like in foobar2000) :
Brett
Site Admin

Post by Brett »

"Follow current song" is a user preference in Tuniac.

I am half way between thinking the menu and hotkey are enough and half way that perhaps it should be possible via a single click in the ui somewhere as it is a handy thing.

Maybe clicking the song title at the top would jump to viewing the song?
tonymillion

Post by tonymillion »

I like the idea of double clicking the song display to show the dong in media list
Brett
Site Admin

Post by Brett »

Ok 100416 includes the clicking song title to show the current song playing in the playlist.

you can grab it from here for now:
http://www.wasteofcash.com/Tuniac/
max123

Post by max123 »

Brett wrote:Ok 100416 includes the clicking song title to show the current song playing in the playlist.

you can grab it from here for now:
http://www.wasteofcash.com/Tuniac/
thanks, it is great
max123

Post by max123 »

i think the text explaining the music sources isn't that important, maybe you could delete it to get more screen space for the other ui elements. that's probably just my personal preference so don't mind me when you have a different opinion or you don't want to react to every stupid feature request of an always disaffected user. i think tuniac is already the best music player as it is.